Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cocktails
Star 
Hi lovelies

Looking for (new) ideas for cocktails for our bar this year. 

After delicious (obviously) and easily made in a field. Would like a broad - but relatively simple - selection to appeal to a wide range of punters. We've been doing this for a few years, but always up for new input. 

Festival is a right mix of people, from folkies to ravers. Our bar is in a disco tent Smile

Would welcome all ideas/advice/suggestions.

Thank you petals. For all of your ideas we use: you get half price cocktails all weekend ;Wink

xx
(11-06-2017, 09:52 PM)kali1501 Wrote: Hi lovelies

After delicious (obviously) and easily made in a field. Would like a broad - but relatively simple - selection to appeal to a wide range of punters. We've been doing this for a few years, but always up for new input. 

Festival is a right mix of people, from folkies to ravers. Our bar is in a disco tent Smile

Thank you petals. For all of your ideas we use: you get half price cocktails all weekend ;Wink

xx
Great question. If I can find time - or you? it would be good to copy/web page link it to the facebook felves traders group to encourage more to join us here x

Cocktails? Mmmm
For summer I would always go for something citrus based. Freshly made flat lemonade and a sprig of mint is always a winner.

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk
Feltie Admin Shy
Give it a name of your choice, but always a winner -
dark rum, 50/50 mixer of some tropical juice (standard supermarket carton stuff) and ginger beer, over ice, squeeze of lime and sprig of mint.
(15-06-2017, 10:15 PM)Jo Blick Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 09:52 PM)kali1501 Wrote: Hi lovelies

xx
Great question. If I can find time - or you? it would be good to copy/web page link it to the facebook felves traders group to encourage more to join us here x

Cocktails? Mmmm
For summer I would always go for something citrus based. Freshly made flat lemonade and a sprig of mint is always a winner.

I forgot to say add some gin.

Feltie Admin Shy