Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Catering Units Risk Assessment Tools
Hi Elves Pixies and all other creatures of the Event world, 

We at Event Fire Solutions try to work really hard to make events safer, even if we are not part of your team we still want a safe and sound industry, and one of the gripes we often hear from events is the nightmare that caterers/traders can be when its to poor risk assessments or those out of date, or even getting them to do them in the first place!  Then we have the question- What should you look for? 

Well we have spent a little time and effort designing an online tool that completely free of charge that allows the Trader to undertake a risk assessment in less than 3 minutes and it also supply's you a copy direct as a PDF. 

No charge, no adverts, and absolutely no catches - its free, and whats more, it is open to anyone to use. This is a free of charge tool that allows you and your event or your caterers to use! It offers both a one year or one single event option, and is based on the Chief Fire Officers Association recommended template but just adds a little more detail that we felt was missing to ensure it was both suitable and sufficient. 

Please use and enjoy at your leisure, even if want to just play with it feel free, if it takes off we will design others.

http://www.eventfiresolutions.co.uk/calculators

Enjoy 

Tony Whiting
Admin likes this post
Hi Tony,

Could we add you to the traders section, where I'm sure you'd be a great adviser? I was going to just copy your post but it may need a little jigging in order to get the respect it deserves from the traders. @Jo Blick is the mod in there.
This is a very generous tool. I will give it a proper play when I have the chance
(27-03-2017, 09:30 AM)FireCrew Wrote: Hi Elves Pixies and all other creatures of the Event world, 

We at Event Fire Solutions try to work really hard to make events safer, even if we are not part of your team we still want a safe and sound industry, and one of the gripes we often hear from events is the nightmare that caterers/traders can be when its to poor risk assessments or those out of date, or even getting them to do them in the first place!  Then we have the question- What should you look for? 

Well we have spent a little time and effort designing an online tool that completely free of charge that allows the Trader to undertake a risk assessment in less than 3 minutes and it also supply's you a copy direct as a PDF. 

No charge, no adverts, and absolutely no catches - its free, and whats more, it is open to anyone to use. This is a free of charge tool that allows you and your event or your caterers to use! It offers both a one year or one single event option, and is based on the Chief Fire Officers Association recommended template but just adds a little more detail that we felt was missing to ensure it was both suitable and sufficient. 

Please use and enjoy at your leisure, even if want to just play with it feel free, if it takes off we will design others.

http://www.eventfiresolutions.co.uk/calculators

Enjoy 

Tony Whiting
Yes please this is very welcome on the Traders forum..I will be there to back you up Tony, you go tell em!  Big Grin
Feltie Admin Shy
(28-03-2017, 08:00 AM)Anya.fox Wrote: Hi Tony,

Could we add you to the traders section, where I'm sure you'd be a great adviser? I was going to just copy your post but it may need a little jigging in order to get the respect it deserves from the traders.  @Jo Blick  is the mod in there.

of course please to help